Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Back In the Saddle Again

Phew! I can breathe again! Pneumonia is just about gone (it took long enough..) and I'm back at it!

The downside of this is that now I have to catch up on everything! It's not the best time for that though! I have tests in all of my classes either tomorrow or Thursday, so I therefore have to study for the tests first, then do the missed homework second. The bad part is that the homework needs to be done since it is part of studying and it's just a bad cycle. Not to mention that I realized that I needed a certain book today for a class- but the bookstore is sold out. I had to overnight it from amazon. Thank god for amazon!

Ok- knitting update!
Ravelympics is going ok... it's not as great as I would want it to be... but I'm hoping that I can 'catch up' there too!
- Chill hat- done!
- Kiss Cowl- in progress
- Twiscarfy- almost done
- Forks Socks- not even started

With 4 days left to go... things could go either way! I'll get one more thing done for sure!
March, however... leaves me with some eye-opening realizations.
I need to complete the following by the 15th of March. Got that? All of the below in two weeks:
- Cornflower Cardigan :0
- Sock #2 of Duckula
- Alice's Porshe Socks
- scarf for HP swap :0
- possibly Vampanties

Deep breaths.

I wish I could knit faster...
Ah yes, but I did finish little Henry the Monster for HPKCHC! And there is one sock of Duckula done as well! Yay!

So, that is it for tonight. I really should be off studying and/or knitting!
Cheers, Ness

No comments:

Post a Comment